Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I finally received the boxes with the home school material, 3 boxes to be exact. Looking at everything I was feeling like "Oh, what am I thinking.", but then that went away shortly and I thought "I can do this", I have a couple of ideas for keeping track of lessons and units and just making things fun and at his learning pace. No need to stress him out with a strick schedule and structure. I have to find his way of learning and work with that.

I'm reading the book Rich Kid, Smart Kid by Robert K. Kiyosaki and I'm loving it. I'm only in the middle of the book and I'm already recommending all parents to read this one. My husband read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and finished it within a week and he really does not like to read books. He ended up going on Half.com ordering about 5 copies for about .75 cents each to give out to friends and family he thought may benefit from reading. With that order he bought Rich Dad, Poor Dad for teens for G to read and the book I'm reading now. G just finished reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad for Teens last week and he said he enjoyed reading it. So I guess All 3 books is a good read if you ask us...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment